Friday, September 23, 2011

Re-Launch

As most of you have probably noticed, I have taken a step back from photography this last year. I have been focused on my schooling so that I can learn how to better serve you.  I hope that I have not lost too many of my lovely fans and supporters in this time

My big plan is to re-launch Brielle Photography in February of 2012. I know this is a ways off but I just wanted to let you all know now.  If you have already booked a session with me I will of course honor it and do my absolute best to make you happy.  February will also be the unveiling of my new pricing structure which will now include PRINTS!  Another addition to my business will be the advent of a contract that all clients will be required to sign. 

That's all for now folks! I can't wait until February so that I can begin taking pictures again! Stay tuned for updates and deals when February gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment